Inquisitor

Sceptical libertarianism and opera

Name:
Location: France

July 14, 2004

Super Size USA

Just been to see the other big US documentary doing the rounds, Morgan Spurlock's Super Size Me. Great film, vastly superior to Fahrenheit 9/11. I got none of the feeling that I was being manipulated, and Spurlock was happy to show one man who ate huge amounts of Big Mac and was still slim and healthy.

For a sceptical libertarian such as me, the film posed some serious question. I usually have little sympathy for those who choose to eat themselves to an early death, but I was left speechless by the way in which the food industry has targeted US schools. I don't have an answer to it, but the problem is real and, as they say, growing.

Don't miss it.

1 Comments:

Blogger George Galloway said...

This blog is shite.

20 July 2004 at 04:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home